- Dyes your hair in a dark to warm honey to hazel shades!
- Perfectly covers grey hair from the first application
- Gives strength and shine to the hair
- Doesn’t contain any Ammonia, PPD, Peroxides, Artificial Synthetic, harmful toxins or any chemicals
- free of synthetic ingredients
- Your hair is deeply nourished, shiny, voluminous, healthy and radiant!
- How to use
Anazwina Hazel Caramel
Intense velvety hazel/honey brown shades!
The Anazwina Natural Color Hazel Caramel colors your hair in a medium intense honey brown. The depth of the color depends on the initial color of the hair. It goes from warm honey to brown hazelnut. This color gives you a perfect coverage from the first application.
This color is 100% natural, coats your hair like a protective film against external aggressions including pollution and Ultraviolet radiation.
You can mix Anazwina Hazel Caramel Organic Hair Color with all Anazwina Hair Colors:
- Use with Anazwina Dark Warm Colors for reddish brown to mahogany shades.
- Mix with Anazwina Dark Cold Colors for dark and deeper color result.
- Add to Anazwina Light Hair Colors for golden brown or intense golden blond.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Can I mix different Anazwina Natural Hair Colors?
Yes, you can create as many nuances as you like by mixing different Anazwina Natural Herbal Hair Colors, let your creativity express itself.
How to effectively cover grey and white hair?
With different Anazwina Natural Hair Colors, You can choose between two coloring methods to cover white hair: please follow our tutorials on www.anazwina.ae.
I’m pregnant; can I still use Anazwina’s Hazl Caramel Hair Colors?
Yes, since our product Henna of Rajasthan is 100% Natural. It is safe to use. It does not contain AMMONIA, PPD, PEROXIDES or ANY CHEMICALS.
Can Anazwina Natural Hair Colors can be used on chemically treated hair?
Anazwina The Hazel Caramel Hair Color can be used on chemically treated hair. But in certain cases the effect may start to show after 5-6 applications as the damaged hair cuticle needs time to repair. So you may have to wait at least 4 to 5 weeks to apply Anazwina Natural Herbal Hair Colors.
How long does the color stays on hair?
Hair color last for 15 to 20 washes. Avoid use of shampoo and other styling products for the first 48 hours after applying Anazwina Natural Herbal Hair Color. Thereafter you can use use organic shampoo.
Regular use of our product makes your hair healthy, soft, and shiny. It also covers grey hair and gives a uniform color appearance.
How to use
– Take out the quantity of Anazwina Organic Herbal Hair Color powder as per your hair length in a bowl. (avoid use of metal bowls);
– Add lukewarm (35°C) water to the powder and stir to make a creamy texture paste. (for 25 gm use 100 ml lukewarm water);
– Place the bowl into a warm water bath to maintain the temperature.
– The most important thing is that you reach all the areas you want to color and that you thoroughly massage the color into your hair to ensure that the paste reaches deep into the hair and covers the roots as well.
– Keep the paste on your hair for 30 to 90 min, as per the desired color shade: 30 min. for light shade and 90 min. for darker shades;
– You can leave the Anazwina Organic Herbal Hair Color on your hair as long as you want since it is 100% natural and does not harm your hair.
– Results will be visible 48 hours after applying Anazwina Organic Herbal Hair Color, so please wait to better predict the coloring result. Herbal hair colors can intensify during this time while being exposed to natural air (oxygen) as our product itself does not contain any chemical oxidizing agent.
Indigo powder, Henna powder, Manjistha powder, Rhubarb powder.