- The skin restores its glowing and brightening.
- Removes impurities and toxins.
- Cleans and oxygenates the skin.
- Soothes and protects the skin.
- Premium quality: sun-dried (unwashed, non-ionized)
- Extra-fine blue clay, extracted and made in France.
- Not tested on animals, without dye nor conservatives.
- Additional information
Blue clay has been known for so long to beautify and refresh. Romans used Shower clay to hydrate skin and ease injuries. Nowadays a wide variety of clay colors exist; ranging from green Montmorillonite, through Yellow, Red, pink, purple, blue or even black.
Benefits of clay:
With its blue pearl color, blue clay is characterized by its power to brighten, cleanse and oxygenate the skin. It also removes impurities, pollution and dead skin from the skin’s surface, resulting in better breathing skin. Blue clay is a perfect ingredient in order to recover skin brightness and revive damaged skin from smoking. Blue clay is a rare pearl that you require, to take care of your skin. It is recommended to apply a mixture of clay powder and hydrosol water.
KAOLINITE, MONTMORILLONITE, LAZURITE