- Colors your hair in a very intense, Intense Dark Black without red nuance!
- Perfectly covers grey hair from the first application
- Gives strength and shine to the hair
- Doesn’t contain any Ammonia, PPD, Peroxides, Artificial Synthetic, harmful toxins or any chemicals
- free of synthetic ingredients
- Your hair is deeply nourished, shiny, voluminous, healthy and radiant!
- How to use
Intense Dark Black without red nuance!
With the Anazwina Organic Black Color, you will get a rich and beautiful black color without red or blue effects on your hair. This natural Color gives to your hair an irresistible color that can go from very dark brown to deep black, the intensity depends on the initial color of your hair and the exposure time. Black is perfectly effective in synergy with other Anazwina Organic Colors as it helps to darken the color and give a deep and perfect coverage.
This color is 100% natural, coats your hair like a protective film against external aggressions including pollution and Ultraviolet radiation.
You can mix Anazwina Black Natural Hair Color with all Anazwina Hair Colors:
- Add to Anazwina Dark Warm Colors for warm and brown shades.
- With Anazwina Dark Cold Colors for deep and strong dark brown and raven black shades.
- Use With Anazwina Light Hair Colors for discreet to deep golden brown shades.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Can I mix different Anazwina Natural Hair Colors?
Yes, you can create as many nuances as you like by mixing different Anazwina Natural Herbal Hair Colors, let your creativity express itself.
How to effectively cover grey and white hair?
With different Anazwina Natural Hair Colors, You can choose between two coloring methods to cover white hair: please follow our tutorials on www.anazwina.ae.
I’m pregnant; can I still use Anazwina’s Black Hair Colors?
Yes, since our product Henna of Rajasthan is 100% Natural. It is safe to use. It does not contain AMMONIA, PPD, PEROXIDES or ANY CHEMICALS.
Can Anazwina Natural Hair Colors can be used on chemically treated hair?
Anazwina Black Hair Color can be used on chemically treated hair. But in certain cases the effect may start to show after 5-6 applications as the damaged hair cuticle needs time to repair. So you may have to wait at least 4 to 5 weeks to apply Anazwina Natural Herbal Hair Colors.
How long does the color stays on hair?
Hair color last for 15 to 20 washes. Avoid use of shampoo and other styling products for the first 48 hours after applying Anazwina Natural Herbal Hair Color. Thereafter you can use use organic shampoo.
Regular use of our product makes your hair healthy, soft, and shiny. It also covers grey hair and gives a uniform color appearance.
How to use
– Take out the quantity of Anazwina Organic Herbal Hair Color powder as per your hair length in a bowl. (avoid use of metal bowls);
– Add lukewarm (35°C) water to the powder and stir to make a creamy texture paste. (for 25 gm use 100 ml lukewarm water);
– Place the bowl into a warm water bath to maintain the temperature.
– The most important thing is that you reach all the areas you want to color and that you thoroughly massage the color into your hair to ensure that the paste reaches deep into the hair and covers the roots as well.
– Keep the paste on your hair for 30 to 90 min, as per the desired color shade: 30 min. for light shade and 90 min. for darker shades;
– You can leave the Anazwina Organic Herbal Hair Color on your hair as long as you want since it is 100% natural and does not harm your hair.
– Results will be visible 48 hours after applying Anazwina Organic Herbal Hair Color, so please wait to better predict the coloring result. Herbal hair colors can intensify during this time while being exposed to natural air (oxygen) as our product itself does not contain any chemical oxidizing agent.
Indigo powder, Henna powder, Manjistha powder, Shikakai powder, Coffee powder, Amla powder, Katha powder.